Thursday, August 5, 2010

I AM A CHILD OF GOD

On July 31st 2010, our baby girl was baptized!!! It was the most beautiful and spiritual day that our family has ever experienced! It was such a nice reminder of the promises we have made with our heavenly father. It was a nice reminder of what it means to be Christ like. It was a nice reminder of how blessed I am to have the gift of the holy ghost. And now my sweet girl has received these same blessings. Almost 5 years ago when we were trying to decide what church was best for our family, we knew this journey was going to be a tough one. At times I felt like giving up and giving in.It wasn't until I watched my handsome husband baptize our first born that I realized once again that we made the right decision. For me, for Rene, and for our children. Wow...what it must feel like to hold the priesthood. I'm so grateful for husband and for the priesthood that he holds for our family. I'm grateful for the sweet testimony that Adriana has. It shines brighter than anyone I've ever met. She was so happy and proud of the choice that she had made. Ohhhhhhh...i could go on and on forever. I still feel like I'm still on this spiritual high!!! I'm proud to be her mother and i'm proud of all that she has done and all that she will continue to do!






1 comments:

Lisa Wilson said...

It was such a special day! Thank you for including us in it. Yay, Adriana!