Wednesday, August 4, 2010

NICO'S GRADUATION

WOW...WHAT A YEAR!!! I decided to do a home school preschool for Nico's first preschool year. Between four of us we took turns teaching the boys. Let me just tell ya...boys are SOOOOOOO different from girls. I think I've always known this, since Nico's been born, but it wasn't until this year that I truly realized just how different. All in all though, it was a great experience. I loved being with my son and watching him learn and growing while doing it! Graduation was so much fun. We played water games, decorated hats, ate pizza, sang songs, and got our diplomas! Nico says he's ready to go to college now!!! It's a good thing that his next school is called Kiddie Kollege!!!

$













1 comments:

Sarah said...

CUTE!! I can't believe how big those boys have gotten!!! Seems like I've been gone forever!