Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'M 5!!! THAT MEANS I'M A BIG BOY NOW!!

K I can't believe that my sweet boy is 5! Nico keeps saying "I'm 5 that means I'm a big boy now!!!" Then he continued to inform me that he can't be my baby boy anymore. He'll always be my baby boy though. He had a pretty great birthday this year. He had his birthday party that was for BOYS ONLY! Then he had a family birthday dinner with his cousins later that day. His favorite dinner with cake and ice cream on his actual birthday with us. Then he had cupcakes with his friends at school the next day! Spoiled kid. Of course we ended his party with our traditional making a wish and letting go of the balloons. He later asked if when he's old, old like when he's 30 if I'm still going to buy them balloons to let go of on their bday!!! I said of course I am! He smiled and wrapped his arms around me and said cool!!!!


0 comments: